How are Open Source submissions to be contributed?
By Keith Hodges:
More open source options...wonderful!
Is there a way to contribute?
YES! We will keep on refining and adjusting the process until it achieves the desired results for the bulk of us.
As we are cautiously exploring this, the current process are as follow:
1. Please POST the purpose and explanation to your contribution, as a Forum Thread under "Open Source Contributions".
2. We would prefer if you also <Copy> and <Paste> the actual source into the Forum thread you created.
3. To make your solution even more relevant and especially accessible to a wider audience, please consider posting your contribution to one of the public open source Repo's (Repositories) such as GitHub, etc. and share the link in the Forum Thread and also in the *SAVF documentation.
4. Additionally, please upload a *SAVF which contains the source and associated documentation to Open Source RPG Contributions which is a DropBox Folder created for this purpose.
5. If you need access to the Folder, please send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" to grant you access (only for "first timer" contributors).
5. After completion, please send an email to "email@example.com" with details of what was just uploaded. We will then PUBLISH it on the RPG Open Source Project Page, with all associated links and documentation, under a relevant category.
It is important to note that we need your guidance and suggestions on how to make this as easy and relevant to the bulk of the participants.